What Type of Dental Insurance Benefits Does Redondo Beach Dental Group Accept?
If you live in Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach and are in need of dental assistance, you may be wondering what your local dentist offices offer. At Redondo Beach Dental Group, your oral health is a priority for our of experienced dentists. At our facility, we provide superior dental care that puts your needs and health first. With Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients in mind, our dental care ranges from general dental needs to restorative and cosmetic needs all in one place. If you’re considering our dental care services, rest assured that we can help meet what you require with an affordable budget and a wide range of procedures to keep your oral health at its best.
Maintaining your oral health is not always easy. Most of the time, Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients wait until it’s too late before seeing a dentist. By this time, their pain or problem is so severe that they may need their teeth pulled, root canals, or serious surgeries to fix the issue. At Redondo Beach Dental Group, we believe prevention is the best, most effective way to keep your oral health problems at bay. This requires a daily dental routine that you practice at home along with seeing a professional regularly. Seeing a highly trained dentist twice a year for regular cleanings is one of the ways that you can help protect and maintain good oral health. At our facility, we offer an in-office dental plan for Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach residents that are seeking to keep optimal dental health.
These are a couple of the advantages and benefits offered in our in-office dental plan:
- Discounted preventative and restorative services: Our dental plan will help offset the cost of preventative and restorative services. On average patients save about 30% on their preventative services and 10% on their restorative needs.
- Top-notch care: Our in-house dental plan is designed to keep our Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients’ oral health at their best. We provide excellent care for all of our patients and families and pay special attention to their needs.
- Exempt from waiting periods: If you are part of our dental plan, you can skip the waiting room. This means that if you need treatment today, we can accommodate you and get you in as soon as possible.
- Excellent technology and state-of-the-art facilities: At Redondo Beach Dental Group, we have the latest and best technology advancements at our fingertips to give you the best service possible in the area.
- Deductible free: We want our patients to feel comfortable and have the most convenience possible. In addition to being deductible free, our plan is exclusion free, and there are no claims to file as well.
- Flexible financing: We will work with you to come up with a flexible plan to accommodate you.
If you’re considering a way to keep your smile bright and shining, contact us today to find out more about our in-house dental program. Give us a call at (310) 660-7726 and we’d be happy to discuss with you possible options for moving forward.