Smile Makeover Redondo Beach
What’s the first thing you notice when you start talking with someone? If you’re like most people then it’s their mouth and their teeth. But if you’re missing teeth or if your teeth are crooked, stained, or chipped, it can cause serious anxiety and stress. It may even hinder your social life as you try to hide your teeth behind your lips or even avoid talking. If you’ve always wanted to have a smile worthy of a magazine cover, call our office today to learn about our smile makeover.
We would love to talk with you about how we can create a custom treatment plan using our state-of-the-art techniques. The first step is to schedule a preliminary consultation at our offices where you will meet with one of our doctors and discuss your goals for your smile. Redondo, Hermosa, and Manhattan Beach patients can completely change their lives and get the smile of their dreams with a single phone call to our office at (310) 564-2294.
What is a Smile Makeover?
Patients often ask us what is included in our smile makeover procedure. The answer is that it really all depends on the patient but it usually involves multiple procedures.
Before your smile makeover begins, we first set up a preliminary consultation. During this meeting, we will discuss your goals for your mouth, any concerns you might have, and also answer any questions. We will also perform an examination where we will look at a number of different things in order to develop a treatment plan that is perfect for you.
- Teeth color– Obviously, one of the first things that people notice when you smile is the color of your teeth. If you have stained or discolored teeth from smoking or years of drinking coffee, we can start with an evaluation to determine which shade of white goes with your overall appearance, your skin color, and your hair color.
- Crooked, cracked, chipped teeth– If your teeth have obvious cracks, gaps, or chips in them, then we can start developing a plan of action to straighten them out or even use bonding to cover up any blemishes or chips.
- Missing– If you have any missing teeth, we will take note of them to determine if a dental bridge or implants are best.
- Teeth size– Depending on the shape of your face, we can also recommend tooth lengthening in order to give your face a slimmer and healthier look during your smile makeover. Individuals who have short teeth or larger gums often benefit greatly from this type of procedure.
- Tooth sheen– One of the many other elements that we will look at is how shiny or dull your teeth are. We can match your teeth sheen as well as the texture on them.
Common Procedures Included in a Smile Makeover
Patients often ask us which procedures will be included in their smile makeover. Answering this is difficult because we create custom treatment plans for each of our smile makeover patients. But these are some common procedures that are included.
- Teeth whitening– Often, brightening up your teeth can be done in a single appointment for instant results.
- Teeth straightening with Invisalign® – With Invisalign® the days of awkward metal braces are gone. Invisalign® straightens your teeth using clear, custom-crafted trays that are practically invisible.
- Veneers– Many of our patients opt for porcelain veneers, which can instantly erase chipped, cracked, crooked, and discolored teeth.
- Dental bonding– Dental bonding is a more affordable method of correcting chips, cracks, and stains. Dental bonding can also eliminate gaps in your teeth.
Most smile makeover treatment plans involve multiple procedures to transform your smile to meet your unique needs and cosmetic goals. But all it takes is one phone call to start the process of giving yourself the smile you always wanted. Call us today and we can set up your first appointment and get you on your way to the smile of your dreams.
If you want to dramatically improve the appearance of your smile, give us a call today at (310) 542-6988.