Invisalign Redondo Beach
Faster, Long-Lasting Invisalign® Results
Straighter teeth can improve your appearance, self-confidence, and overall dental health. With Invisalign®, you can have a more beautiful smile without the discomfort often associated with the brackets and wires of braces. Invisalign® uses a series of custom clear aligner trays to gently straighten your teeth.
At our practice, we offer all types of Invisalign®. Because we use advanced 3D iTero® technology, treatment can be completed on a faster timeline when compared to other dental offices that do not use this digital technology. To find out if you are a candidate for subtle, effective Invisalign®, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
What Is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® uses custom-made, clear aligners to reposition crooked teeth and correct bite misalignment. Redondo Beach Dental Group uses the state-of-the-art 3D iTero® machine to take digital impressions of your teeth. Then, we will use these digital models and photos to plan the treatment necessary to move your teeth. Computer animation will show the gradual movement of your teeth throughout the course of your treatment. Although many practitioners still use traditional impressions, iTero® technology makes the process far more accurate, efficient, and comfortable.
We will send this data to an Invisalign® lab where technicians will create a series of aligners made specifically to fit your teeth. You will wear each tray for about two weeks and they will gradually reposition your teeth. Invisalign® is an effective treatment for cosmetic misalignment, and can also correct overbites, underbites, crossbites, and other forms of malocclusion.
In addition to traditional Invisalign®, we also offer two variations of the treatment.
- Invisalign Express 5: Treatment is complete in approximately 3 months using just five sets of custom aligners to make minor corrections. Invisalign® Express is not suitable for malocclusion. However, the treatment can dramatically enhance the appearance of your smile.
- Invisalign Express 10: Treatment is complete in approximately 6 months using just ten sets of custom aligners to make moderate corrections. This treatment is best suited in conjunction with other planned restorative treatment for a more aesthetic and long-lasting result.
- Invisalign Teen®: Invisalign® Teen trays come with a special blue dot that appears when it is time to switch to a new aligner. The treatment also comes with two free replacement trays.
Maintaining Your Invisalign® Results
After your Invisalign® treatment, you will need to wear a retainer to maintain the alignment of your teeth. Our dentists at Redondo Beach Dental use Vivera® retainers, manufactured by Invisalign®. They are custom-made from digital impressions, so they will fit comfortably within your mouth. Additionally, because your measurements are already on file, we can easily replace a lost or damaged retainer.
We also offer bonded, long term retainers. Your dentist will pre-fit these retainers to the back of your teeth to assure long term stability of your new smile.
Benefits of Invisalign®
When you straighten your teeth using any form of orthodontic treatment, you will reduce your risk for dental decay, structural damage, bruxism, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder. Invisalign® offers additional advantages for your appearance, confidence, and oral health. These benefits include:
- Subtlety: Even from a close distance, your Invisalign® trays will be virtually undetectable.
- Comfort: The smooth, BPA-free plastic will not irritate your soft tissues. Additionally, the aligners will exert a gentler force than traditional metal braces.
- Convenience: Invisalign® trays are removable. Therefore, you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods throughout the course of your treatment.
- Oral Hygiene: With Invisalign®, it is easier to brush and floss your teeth. The aligners can be removed when brushing and flossing.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about the advantages of Invisalign®, contact Redondo Beach Dental Group at (310) 542-6988.