Invisalign Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach
Faster, Long-Lasting Invisalign® Results
At our practice, we offer all types of Invisalign®. Thanks to our advanced 3D iTero® technology, treatment can be completed on a faster timeline, compared to other dental offices that offer Invisalign®. To find out if you are a candidate for subtle, effective Invisalign®, contact our office in the Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach area to schedule a consultation.
Dr. Pino of Redondo Beach Dental Group in the Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach area discusses Invisalign treatment. A series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth, this great treatment gives patients a nice smile without the use of metal wires and brackets.
What Is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® uses custom-made, clear aligners to reposition crooked teeth and correct bite misalignment. Redondo Beach Dental Group uses the state-of-the-art 3D iTero® machine to take digital impressions (photos) of your teeth. Then, we will use these impressions to create a three-dimensional model of your mouth. The computer images will show the gradual movement of your teeth throughout the course of your treatment. Although many practitioners still use traditional impressions, iTero® technology makes the process far more accurate, efficient, and comfortable.
We will send this data to an Invisalign® lab where technicians will create a series of aligners made specifically to fit your teeth. You will wear each tray for about two weeks and they will gradually reposition your teeth. Invisalign® is an effective treatment for cosmetic misalignment. It can also correct overbites, underbites, crossbites, and other forms of malocclusion.
In addition to traditional Invisalign®, we also offer two variations of the treatment.
- Invisalign Express 5: Treatment is complete in approximately 3 months using just five sets of custom aligners to make minor corrections. Invisalign® Express is not suitable for malocclusion. However, the treatment can dramatically enhance the appearance of your smile.
- Invisalign Express 10: Treatment is complete in approximately 6 months using just ten sets of custom aligners to make moderate corrections. This treatment is best suited in conjunction with other planned restorative treatment for a more aesthetic and long-lasting result.
- Invisalign Teen®: Invisalign® Teen trays come with a special blue dot that appears when it is time to switch to a new aligner. The treatment also comes with two free replacement trays.
Maintaining Your Invisalign® Results
After your Invisalign® treatment, you will need to wear a retainer to maintain the alignment of your teeth. Our dentists at Redondo Beach Dental Group in the Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach area use Vivera® retainers, manufactured by Invisalign®. They are custom-made from digital impressions, so they will fit comfortably within your mouth. Additionally, because your measurements are already on file, we can easily replace a lost or damaged retainer.
We also offer bonded, long term retainers. Your dentist will pre-fit these retainers to the back of your teeth to assure long term stability of your new smile.
Benefits of Invisalign®
When you straighten your teeth using any form of orthodontic treatment, you will reduce your risk for dental decay, structural damage, bruxism, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder. Invisalign® offers additional advantages for your appearance, confidence, and oral health. These benefits include:
- Subtlety: Even from a close distance, your Invisalign® trays will be virtually undetectable.
- Comfort: The smooth, BPA-free plastic will not irritate your soft tissues. Additionally, the aligners will exert a gentler force than traditional metal braces.
- Convenience: Invisalign® trays are removable. Therefore, you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods throughout the course of your treatment.
- Oral Hygiene: With Invisalign®, it is easier to brush and floss your teeth. The aligners can be removed when brushing and flossing.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about the advantages of Invisalign®, contact Redondo Beach Dental Group in the Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach area.