Family Dentistry Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach
Your family’s dental health is incredibly important. When you start looking for a dentist for your spouse or children, the first thing you want is someone who is gentle and patient. The Redondo Beach Dental Group specializes in family dentistry, and we are absolutely committed to delivering compassionate care to all of our patients in Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach, especially our younger ones. We’ve built our stylish and modern office space to be comfortable and safe for kids while making adults feel like you’ve just walked into a friendly, pleasant environment. Give us a call today at (310) 660-7726 to find out more about our the services we offer for family dentistry.
Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients have quickly grown to love our dental practice. From regular examinations, x-rays, and cleanings to comprehensive cosmetic dentistry and emergency dental work, the Redondo Beach Dental Group works to deliver gentle and supportive care to every patient. Whether you need to set up regular exams for you and your family, or if you need an immediate appointment, call us at (310) 660-7726. You can also check out some of the incredible reviews and lovely personal notes that our patients have left for us on our Review Page.
What Services Are Included in Family Dentistry?
Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients can get a broad range of services from their family dentist, including:
- Regular examinations – One of the best ways to keep your mouth healthy is to set up biannual cleanings, known as prophylaxis cleanings, that usually include x-rays.
- Fillings, crowns, veneers – When we fill cavities, we make sure to use a color shade that matches your existing teeth. We also offer elite crown and veneer procedures for cosmetic improvements.
- Deep Cleaning – If you have tartar on your teeth it can cause gum disease and inflammation in your mouth. We offer scaling and root cleaning to remove tartar and plaque to protect your oral and overall health. All of our Hygiene appointments are an hour long — something other offices no longer offer.
- Surgery – Redondo Beach Dental Group offers a variety of dental surgical procedures including: extractions, implants, bone grafts, laser assisted gum surgery, the “pin-hole technique” and biopsies for oral growths.
Why Choose Redondo Beach Dental Group for Family Dentistry
Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach families continue to flock to our dental practice because of the premium quality of care we deliver and the gentle attentiveness we give to all of our patients. We know that, perhaps in the past, going to the dentist wasn’t something you probably always enjoyed. That’s why your family’s comfort and security is our number one priority. Here’s why you can trust Redondo Beach Dental Group with your family’s dentistry services.
- Pediatric Dentistry – We take a careful and patient approach to our younger patients. We take the time to listen, earn their trust, and then explain everything we’re doing and why. We offer the “drops” to our children and we encourage our parents to be in the room with us to experience for themselves how our young patients always request the “drops” instead of the dreaded shot!
- Emergency dentistry – Not every dental procedure can be scheduled in advance. If you have a dental emergency, our doctors will stay late or come in early to help you. We go above and beyond for all of our patients, but especially in an emergency situation. We also offer a 24/7 emergency service.
- Prompt service – We understand that our Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients lead busy lives. That’s why we always do our absolute best to see you on time, every time. We know your time is valuable, and we respect that.
- Sedation dentistry – Many patients experience intense anxiety about visiting the dentist. The Redondo Beach Dental Group offers the absolute latest in sedation dentistry including oral and IV conscious sedation and nitrous oxide.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We are passionate about our patients loving their smile. Laser whitening, Invisalign, bridges, crowns, and veneers can all make a huge difference in your self-confidence. We aim to give you that beautiful smile you desire. It all starts with a smile analysis in our professional photo studio.
If you have any questions about family dentistry, Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients can give us a call at (310) 660-7726. We love when our patients call us with their concerns or to find out if we offer a certain procedure they need. When you need a dentist who you can trust and who genuinely cares, we’ll be here for you. Call us today to set up an appointment or if you have a dental emergency, and we’ll get you in as soon as possible.