Digital Dentures Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach
The practice of dentistry is making incredible technological advances that improve our patients’ lives and their comfort. Two of the most exciting new developments are digital dentures and implants. Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients who use dentures know that while they have lots of benefits, dentures also have quite a few limitations. Digital dentures offer patients a better fit, more comfort, and a beautiful, natural appearance.
Redondo Beach Dental Group is proud to offer our patients comprehensive digital denture care and if you’d like to learn about all of the incredible benefits that come with them then give us a call today at (310) 660-7726. We would love to answer any of your questions and set up a time for you to come in and learn about them.
If you’re tired of “denture breath” or if your dentures keep falling out, then you could be a fantastic candidate for digital dentures. Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients who avoid talking and conversations along with eating certain types of hard or sticky food because of their dentures should give us a call today. Digital dentures are a fantastic way to get the smile of your dreams and finally be free from your old set of dentures. Call today to learn more.
What Are Digital Dentures?
Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients who live with traditional dentures often ask us how they can get better performance and comfort from their dentures. Digital dentures are a new and much-improved method for measuring and crafting dentures.
- Taking impressions – With digital dentures, we use a much more precise method of impression over the traditional method. We have a computer that generates a digital model of your mouth that is far more accurate.
- Creating the dentures – Traditional dentures are made using resin poured into a mold of your mouth. With digital dentures, your new dentures are milled from a super-dense block of acrylic. This avoids any expanding or shifting during the traditional curing process and gives digital dentures a much tighter and solid fit in your mouth.
Benefits of Digital Dentures
The benefits of digital dentures are pretty impressive when compared to with traditional dentures.
- Cost – The cost of digital dentures is the same as traditional dentures.
- Speed – Digital dentures can be completed in two visits instead of having to make up to six different appointments with traditional dentures.
- More secure – Digital dentures can capture the exact contour and shape of your mouth so that the dentures fit super secure inside your mouth.
- Powerful bite – Digital dentures measure where your teeth should meet and also take into account the shape and angle of your jaw so that your new bite is exactly where it should be.
- Easy replacement – If something happens to your set of digital dentures, we can order you a new set with the click of a button — simply because it is a digital copy.
If you’re ready to start experiencing some of these incredible benefits of digital dentures, give Redondo Beach Dental Group a call today at (310) 660-7726. We’d love to set up a time for you to come in and find out exactly how this new technology can change your life.
Digital Dentures with Implants
Digital dentures can also be used with dental implants. In this case, the digital denture is secured inside the patient’s mouth with an anchor (called an implant) that is implanted in the jawbone.
There are huge benefits with implants for patients in Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach that are experiencing bone or tooth loss, who have lost structure in their face, who don’t have enough tissue to support dentures; or who just want something more stable, possibly something fixed and not removable, to be able to chew anything with less hardware in their mouth.
- Implants slow bone loss.
- Dentures are fixed so you don’t have to worry about taking them out.
- Fixed dentures won’t come out accidentally.
Thanks to digital dentures, you no longer have to live with all of the inconveniences and occasional embarrassments of traditional dentures. Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach patients can give us a call at (310) 660-7726 with any questions that they might have about digital dentures. We absolutely love hearing from our potential patients, and we hope we hear from you soon.