Redondo Beach Dental Group Insurance Information
We accept any PPO Dental Insurance
We are in network with:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
In addition, we also offer our own In Office Dental Plan.
A dental savings benefit for patients without dental coverage.
We all know how important it is to feel comfortable at the dentist – even financially comfortable, especially for those without dental insurance. Just as we can put you at ease mentally during dental procedures, we can also take the pressure off of your bank account, so you can leave with a smile on your face every time.
With our plan, visiting our office is less expensive than you think, and far less expensive than our competitors. Our plan offers an average of more than 30% off average prices in the area – which is sure to make you and your budget happy.
Benefits You’ll Smile About
- Extended monthly payment options for restorative and cosmetic treatment.
- Unique. Attentive. Experienced. Excellent care for all patients and families based on their individual needs.
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Need treatment today? Absolutely. You’re free from waiting periods.
- Deductible-free, exclusion-free, and no claims to file.
- Flexible financing available with credit approval.
- 2 Cleanings (Standard ad Children’s Plan)
- 3 Periodontal cleanings (Perio Plan)
- X-Rays (full mouth/panoramic – 1 per person per benefit year)
- Fluoride Treatments (2 per person per benefit year)
- Emergency Exam (1 per person per benefit year)
- Oral Cancer Screening (1 per person per benefit year)
We cannot accept any HMOs, DHMOs, Medi-cal or Medi-care
Smile Easier. Save Money.
Ready to save and smile? Enrollment is easy.
Ask about our flexible payment options during your next visit, or contact us at 310.542.6988 for more information.
Prevention is the most effective way to achieve great oral health. This means practicing good home dental care and seeing a professional twice per year for regular cleanings and X-rays. Preventive care not only protects oral health, it also saves money.
Studies indicate that periodontal disease, or gum disease, affects as much as 75% of the U.S. population. Although some forms of gum disease are reversible, most cases require more intervention once they’ve reached later stages. This illustrates the importance of preventative oral maintenance: proactive health care prevents serious problems.
We hope you’ll never face a serious oral health problem, but if you do, our dental benefits will protect you from paying the full cost that others would face.
Call us today to schedule your appointment!
2511 Artesia Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90278