We recognize the trust you place in us when visiting the practice and want to share with you the actions we are taking at Redondo Beach Dental Group to keep you and our team safe with the current threat of COVID-19.
As a general practice, we adhere to strict hygiene protocols in our common areas and our standard sterile protocols in our opertories as part of our daily practice. We have also implemented enhanced cleaning measures to ensure we’re taking the appropriate precautions to safely see you in the office
Our office remains open for EMERGENCY patients only.
Our practice is temporarily modifying our appointment hours to maximize social distancing, as recommended by the CDC. The American Dental Association and California Dental Association have released an urgent recommendation to suspend all non-essential & non-emergency dental visits for at least four weeks. Please see current CDA updates & recommendations here: https://www.cda.org/Home/News-and-Events/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Updates
The CDC has recently updated new prevention guidelines to help protect yourself and your community!
Existing appointments of a non-emergency nature scheduled within the next four weeks will be moved to a different day/time to ensure public safety upon our return to the office.
While there have been no reported cases of exposure to COVID-19 at the practice, the best way to avoid catching COVID-19 is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO LIMIT EXPOSURE:
- Practicing social distancing by decreasing the number of available daily appointments to strictly emergency patients.
- Decreasing our in-office staffing levels and providing work-from-home alternatives.
- Providing hand sanitizer in all areas of the office, and repeatedly disinfecting all flat surfaces, doors, handles, etc.
- Increasing the frequency of professional office deep cleaning.
- Opening office windows to promote ventilation.
- Temporarily reducing hugs and handshakes.
We encourage everyone to do their part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Any questions, please call the office anytime at 310.542.6988. We will be retrieving messages and will return your call as promptly as possible. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our emergency service line at 310.874.6334.
Thank You for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this global crisis as a community!